This thing is so neat that I use it to keep my business organized too!
Let’s get down to the nitty gritty, shall we?
Here’s a step-by-step super simple guide to taking your planning skills to the next level without ever having to ask the question, “what will they wear?”
1. Identify the upcoming events you’ll be attending. If you’re an overachiever, now’s the time to plan for the holidays, as well as all those parties, weddings, anniversaries and birthdays. They can really sneak up on ya!
2.When you have the dates, think about each event’s theme. Is it dressy and formal or casual? Are there dress code requirements to attend?
3. This step is where we get to the good stuff. Go to Trello.com and create an account (it’s free!) Trello is a place where you can create different boards to organize your business, school work, social life- you name it.
4. You will create one board for each event and name the board.
Then click on the “Cover” option in the right hand side tab.
5. Take a picture of the outfit you’ll use on that day and upload it.
6. Do the same for all the other events you have planned. It should look something like this:
7. You can drag and drop the lists as you see fit. This will also keep you from dressing your little doll in the same thing more than once (gasp!)
8. When finished, select “Archive” from the three dot menu and you can archive that look. It will remove it from your board, but you will still retain access should you want to bring it back and rename it for another event.
9. And voila! That’s all there is to it!
What do you think? Would you use this? Can you see how it could help you keep track of all the kids’ outfits?
Comment below and let me know how it works for you!
I do believe I’ve come up with the perfect organization tool to keep order (and your sanity) in place when trying to determine how to keep track of your youngin’s clothes for events. 👚🧥👗